The new biodegradable foam has more benefits beyond keeping our waterways cleaner. The new design out-performs the original plastic design in every way.
- 30% Lighter: Easier, more efficient casting and delivery.
- Suspends 25% more weight on the water.
- Stealth: Neutral-colored post is less visible to fish, and the lighter overall weight lands softer on the water.
- Sensitivity: Better strike detection.
- Durability: No more leaks, dents, holes, cracks or pops!
- Easier to see leader slot when attaching.
- Hurts 38.6% less when you hit yourself in the back of the head on a forward cast.
We believe in keeping our waterways as clean as possible. We redesigned our popular strike indicators with biodegradable foam so those indicators that end up floating away for any reason will break down over time.
- Not to be confused with “water soluble:” Air-Lock Biodegradable Strike Indicators will not dissolve or be compromised in any way during normal use.
- Biodegrading happens when the material is left in the elements: mud, water, mulch, compost, etc. over a long period of time.